Sunday, February 23, 2014

February 10, 2013
FAMILY
So are you  dying to know why the heck I am being ripped from Bozeman? ME TOO.  hahaha Sister Bonn and I were in a lesson on Thursday and when we left we saw that President Mecham called us.....that never happens. My first thought was that someone had died. So we were nervous to call him back.  But he has called me to be a Sister Training Leader in Missoula 2nd ward and that I was going to be leaving on Saturday.  Sister Bonn and I literally just finished celebrating that we had yet another transfer to spend together and to be apart of Bozeman. SIKE! It was a huge shock and I am very bummed but I know that this is where the Lord needs me and I have all the faith in the world in Sister Bonn to keep the work going in the Bozeman 3rd ward. She is a fantastic missionary.This means that I am missing Sarah's baptism.  STAB IN THE HEART! Leaving is already hard, but missing her baptism is cruel cruel cruel. Haha, but it really is okay.  The important thing is that she is getting baptized. At least I had the opportunity to teach her since day one. I really am blessed.  Right now I am actually waiting in Butte for some other missionaries then we will be on our merry way to Missoula.  Sister Bonn and I got a call Friday night from the Zone leaders saying that I had until Monday! WOOT WOOT! Moments later we got a call from our first counselor in the bishopric asking us to speak on Sunday......hahahaa something was up man, that timing was just too good. Haha but we pulled it off.  It was the worst talk I have ever given in my existence but it is ovaaa! Ha, and we sang in church with Cortnee, Kita and Cara. It turned out pretty good. 

I LOVE BOZEMAN.  Bozeman has my heart. I am sad to leave all of these amazing people but I am excited for what this next transfer has to offer. My new companion is Sister Session and I have only heard wonderful things about her. I am excited.  A little nervous about being a Sister Training Leader, haha I do not feel like I am qualified for that calling at all.  But I trust that the Lord has a plan and knows how I feel. I am ready to take on Missoula and magnify my calling and help the Sisters in the zone. 

No one could have prepared me for how hard saying goodbye was going to be.  IT WAS AWFUL. NEVER AGAIN. I never want to do that again.  Saying goodbye to Rhenon was the worst thing of my life.  I really hope that she gets along well with the new Sister coming in.  And saying goodbye to Sister Bonn was a bawl fest. Ohmygosh. I felt like such a child.  I love her so much.  It feels like we have been together forever, it is amazing how short our time together really was. But she has become one of my dearest friends.  She had an interview with President Mecham and he told her that he specifically remembers assigning our companionship and knowing that not only would we work hard and well together but that this companionship would result in a lasting friendship.  I believe that.  I know that our companionship was inspired.  It was great to have time to say goodbye to everyone. I have tons of pictures, but my camera is packed away so I will email some next week.  I got to talk with Danny before I left and he wrote me a card and bore his testimony and thanked me for working with him for so long and not giving up on him even though he has made empty promises and not followed through. He said that he truly has a desire to come back to church and thanked me for the time I have spent helping him come unto Christ.  I love love love Bozeman and I am so thankful that it got to me my first area for so long. I am thankful for all the amazing people I got to meet. I have grown so much because of them.  
I am so happy Sister Niedens emailed you. I LOVE THAT FAMILY. She was my momma here in Bozeman. LOVE LOVE LOVE HER!

I got Jovanna's wedding announcement too! HOLY MOLY! I am in love with it! They look great! It is weird to think that when I get home they will have been married a year...weirdddd
In answer to your question mom my coat is good good good. I am staying warm.  And as far as birthday goes all I can think of right now is a flash drive to put my pictures on. I will think this week and let you know.   
p.s. way to go on supplying the RS in the stake with that awesome scripture! Have you ever read verse 13 of Isaiah 41?  I shared 41:10,13 with everyone as my parting scriprture. I LOVE IT!

DAD! I KNOW SISTER PARR! I LOVE HER! She is super tall....like amazon tall.  She was my Sister Training leader in Bozeman so I knew her.  But I do not know the other Sister. 

Thank you for your testimonies and your support! I love you all so much and am so grateful to be able to write to a family back home. I know of many missionaries that do not have family supporting them.  THANK YOU! I love and miss you all.  Happy Valentines day! LOVE YOU!

OH! And Sister Bonn knows Adriane! She roomed with one of Adriane's good friends and has seen pictures from their wedding and stuff! Small world!

Sure love ya, Moline's Rock, Missionaries rule!
Sister Mcdizzle Sizzle


No comments:

Post a Comment