Saturday, September 14, 2013

I forgot Grandma Shirley!! I was in such a hurry to write that I forgot! Tell her I love her and thank you for the letters she sent me.  I am so happy Ashley's wedding went well and that she was able to come to my farewell and spend time with all of us! It was the bomb.  Shirley Olsen.  WHAT A LADY!


Also! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TANNER MOLINE! I knew it was his birthday and I even wrote in a binder to remind myself to say happy birthday! What the heck! What a stud.  Tell him I love his face and he is bodacious babe!


The internet was being super lame today so we had to go to the laundry room and luckily I was able to snag a computer but I had to hurry so my companions could email as well.  Hopefully it made sense.  And I hope you know that I really am enjoying myself here.  It has been an incredible experience.  

I love you so much! Thank you for all that you do!


PPPPPSSS!!!

We listened to this talk by Elder Bednar on Sunday.  The BEST TALK I HAVE EVER HEARD! I think it is called Characteristics of Christ.  He gave it at the MTC a few years ago on Christmas day.  If you have time, look for it, read it, live it, love it, preach it.  It was the best.  He basically slapped us in the face saying that we are too selfish in our preaching and that this is not about us.  It is about everyone BUT us.  WONDERFUL.  I left feeling so motivated.  


No comments:

Post a Comment